View Profile Speculant

118 Movie Reviews

I'm most definitely cosplaying as Gooseman this Halloween.

This came out in 2007? Wtf?

ayy lmao

58 Game Reviews

Pretty short but overall great game! Fun and enjoyable, just the right amount of challenge.

Having to play the first level 20 times in order to get to the next level kind of sucked. Also, the fuel decreases even when I'm not accelerating? Please fix this!

5 stars, just because no one else would have the cojones to make something like this.

JoSilver responds:

You know it! Thanks.

59 Audio Reviews

This is complete shit for what you tagged it as but taken as a blend of experimental noise combined with a little bit of hardstyle it's actually pretty good. Re-tag and re-categorize it and you'll get a lot better feedback.

MONGOL9999999 responds:

im goth 666

Dude, tighten your snares. Then you'll get the fourth star from me. Loose snares sound horrendous in this type of music.

Nirreman responds:

Thanks for the feedback, man. I've had some trouble getting my snares sound the way I want. Even in this track I have two snare samples layered on each other. I'm looking to revamp my snare techniques anyway, so hopefully I'll get it sounding a bit tighter in the future.

Eughh...gross. This isn't anything new. Try to develop your own unique style rather than simply copying others.

SpeTheof responds:

Yes i've been actually copying others all along! Sorry for posting!

3 Art Reviews

Futanari? On MY Newgrounds?

It's good but why do all the characters have mustaches?

Nice

10/10 for including the JtHM reference.

I make music, but I'm not that good at it. Better than nothing. d[-_-]b

25, Male