WINDOWS 98 BANGIN CHOONES %%%%% WINDOWS 98 BANGIN CHOONES %%%%%

This is complete shit for what you tagged it as but taken as a blend of experimental noise combined with a little bit of hardstyle it's actually pretty good. Re-tag and re-categorize it and you'll get a lot better feedback.

MONGOL9999999 responds:

im goth 666

Super Mario 64 - Main Theme Super Mario 64 - Main Theme

Dude, tighten your snares. Then you'll get the fourth star from me. Loose snares sound horrendous in this type of music.

Nirreman responds:

Thanks for the feedback, man. I've had some trouble getting my snares sound the way I want. Even in this track I have two snare samples layered on each other. I'm looking to revamp my snare techniques anyway, so hopefully I'll get it sounding a bit tighter in the future.

SpeTheof - Eh SpeTheof - Eh

Eughh...gross. This isn't anything new. Try to develop your own unique style rather than simply copying others.

SpeTheof responds:

Yes i've been actually copying others all along! Sorry for posting!

The Sims [trip hop remix] The Sims [trip hop remix]

This makes me moist.

The Sims - Buy Theme Remix The Sims - Buy Theme Remix

If you slowed it down by like 5 or 10 bpm and added a kick it would be hardstyle...DO IT!

The Sims: BuyMode1 remix The Sims: BuyMode1 remix

Yes, an 8-bit remake of The Sims 1 is needed so badly.

E.T Katy Perry Guitar cov E.T Katy Perry Guitar cov

Wow man, not only ripping off Drewsif Stalin but doing a terrible job at it too. I only give you half a star because playing one string over and over again takes about half a star's worth of effort.

Kylenorbury responds:

It's supposed to be simple lol. And I didn't rip it off I've never even heard that version. I guess we both decided to play guitar over a horrible song. You are one angry individual though. I'll contact a counselor for you

Pigmask Rebellion! Pigmask Rebellion!

Respect. I've never played the Mother game series but this is pretty dope.

Departure Departure

A "skrillex" tag? What's up with that?

Zombierun responds:

Just trying to get more exposure.

(Giant CheezBall) My Mama (Giant CheezBall) My Mama

I approve!

Sounds like it would fit well into a cartoon-y racing game like Sonic or Blur.

Chzz responds: